Re: Great Firewall/Australia censorship proposal

DevilsPGD <spam_narf_spam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

In message <qkj4l.73280$XB5.54429@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Skywise
<into@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> was claimed to have wrote:

Chilly8 <chilly8@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:72100e92-b90d-4567-89f2-
3fd5a9fa35a6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

idiot

Despite his claims, he knows he has something to hide. Interesting.

Probably trying to hide his online activities from his employer
for fear of getting fired.

Brian
Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?

  • Re: Proxy server in Belgium?
    ... Idiot. ... You never did look up "traffic analysis" like I suggested, ... information cannot be gathered form it. ... Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes? ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Great Firewall/Australia censorship proposal
    ... I believe he mistakenly thinks that, by quoting someone who has used the ... Which is what I'm calling him an idiot for. ... First of all, if he thinks XNA is going to honored, he's mostly ... Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes? ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Earthquakes can be prevented to save lives and propoerty
    ... shown to be faulty here? ... Because he's an idiot? ... Probably friends with weathernut. ... Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes? ...
    (sci.geo.earthquakes)