Re: New machine in DMZ not responding

Am Mon, 13 Oct 2008 16:12:36 -0700 schrieb rotas.dw:

I have a SonicWall Pro300 with a web server in the DMZ. I have just
added a second machine to the DMZ and the two can ping each other but
the new machine can not ping the firewall itself (where the first one
Is there something I need to set up to have the second machine work?
The subnet mask is for our WAN netblock and I've set
the gateway address of the new machine to the public address of the
sonicwall the same as the existing machine - it 'should' all just work
but somethings stopping it.
Any ideas?

replace sonicwall.