- From: Casey <Casey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 13:43:01 -0500
About 7-yrs ago, my son built me a Win98 computer for my
birthday. I have been running Sygate Pro v5.5-2710 on it
with excellent results.
Today I found out that my son and daughter are building
up an XP computer for my birthday, again.
Does anyone know is Sygate Pro v5.5-2710 can be run
on an XP box?? If so, did you encounter any problems
- Prev by Date: Re: They are coming back from holdays
- Next by Date: Re: They are coming back from holdays
- Previous by thread: Replacement for Symantec Protection Agent?
- Next by thread: Re: Sygate Firewall??