Re: DHCP server

Nomen Nescio wrote:
Being in China for the Olympics, I have found a way where my Intenret activities cannot be detected, analysed, monitored,
cracked, or sniffed. I set up my own DHCP server elsewhere.

This is an Australian radio station, with the servers at a colocation facility in California. I simply installed a DHCP
program on the server, and made it open to any machine in the
world.

I just simply change the network settings to use my machine
as the gateway machine. When I boot up, it goes to my server, and fetches an IP from the pool of a available IPs
by my ISP. So I assume a U.S. IP address, even though I am
in China. Because my server acts as the gateway machine to
the server, instead of local servers, in China, my activities
are INVISIBLE to the Chinese authorities, so I can use Skype
to take calls on my online talk show, or surf some western
news sites that are blocked by the Chinese authorites, and
they will NEVER see it. Because my server acts as the
gateway machine, and assigning and releasing an IP to the machine here in China, what I see and do is TOTALLY
*INVISIBLE* to the Chinese authorites, and WITHOUT having
to use encryption software, such as VPN (some programs I
have barf on the VPN tunnel).

I got the idea from a guy I was chatting with in Holland,
who does a similar thing at work. He found an open DHCP
server in Thailand, and simply changed the settings on his
work PC, so that the open DHCP server in Holland assigns
his work PC and IP, and acts as the gateway machine, and
effectively makes his surfing INVISIBLE to the network
admins. Becuase the open DHCP he found in Thailand acts
as the Internet gateway, there is NOTHING logged at the
workplace. Where is goes is only known to him, and whoever
is running that open DHCP server in Thailand. All the
logging, if any, is being done by the machine running the
open DHCP server.

All it takes is to go to network settings, and change the
configuration for the gateway machine to the open DHCP
server, and to change the DNS servers to the DNS servers
of that machine's ISP. Then you just simply re-boot the
machine, and you are good to go.

CHILI!!!
you idiot!!!

  • Re: Remote Boot Windows XPE?
    ... ones that come with RBS. ... After building XPe images for these machines we ... any DHCP server including the ones resident in $19 cable routers. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded)
  • RE: DHCP and bad unique id
    ... the it may be doling out 10 IPs for each RAS client. ... The following is from MS 2003 server website. ... Using Routing and Remote Access servers with DHCPThe DHCP Server service can ... When the Routing and Remote Access server starts with the Use DHCP to assign ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)
  • DHCP server
    ... Being in China for the Olympics, I have found a way where my ... I set up my own DHCP server elsewhere. ... Because my server acts as the gateway machine to ... He found an open DHCP ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: SBS 2K3 DHCP Server Pooched?
    ... The SBS DHCP Server was never stopped. ... The following problem occurred with the Jet database -1032: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: DNS issue - clients not registering
    ... DHCP servers and clients can register with DNS to provide ... this update service if the DNS server supports DNS with dynamic updates. ... A Windows 2000 DHCP server can register with a DNS server and update pointer ...