Configuration change for Watchguard Firebox 700

I have a problem with a Watchguard Firebox 700 (Model: F2064N). This
system has theree interface: external, trusted and optional.
Now, I need change IP information for the trusted interface because I
changed my network configuration.
Is possible change this setting using a console program
(Hyperterminal) by rs232 or a Telnet connection on trusted's
interface?
I know that using Whatchguard's configuration program is possible, but
the original software on media compact disc is unusable because the
support CD is damaged.
Or is it possible download from Watchguard's website a new sofware
release?

Thanks.

Tersiberti.

  • Re: Configuration change for Watchguard Firebox 700
    ... I need change IP information for the trusted interface because I ... changed my network configuration. ... Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • network configuration from C++
    ... I need to retrieve the network configuration on the machine in which ... after having dimensioned the struct ifconf for the number of interface ... I should use the previously allocated socket to call ... another call to ioctlallows the reading of the mac ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)