Re: snmp through netscreen 5gt
- From: Niles Ferrier <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 06:51:35 -0700 (PDT)
On Apr 28, 2:46 am, Burkhard Ott <postmas...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Fri, 25 Apr 2008 11:51:19 -0700 schrieb Niles Ferrier:
On Apr 25, 11:38 am, pale...@xxxxxxxxx (Alan Strassberg) wrote:
In article <ac7f8fc0-edac-415d-a7d9-fc455fe58...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
We have this setup and working for RDP for both servers on two
different ports for RDP. 8085 and 8086. We modeled the snmp forwarding
the same way.
I have checked the policies log and snmp activity isnt in the log.
however, the system that I am using to test is nagios and is testing
ports 8443 and that is in the log.
You can observer the traffic better with:
set ffilter dst-ip x.x.x.x
debug flow basic
get db stream
or set the snoop filter
So you can see if ther comes traffic and what happens with those packets.
I ended up changing the snmp port on the servers and the redirection
works fine. I was thinking that maybe it had to do with the fact that
we want to monitor the netscreen itself over 161.
- Prev by Date: Re: automatic upgrade_export
- Next by Date: For More Secure and Faster !! Monster to Unblock All Sites - http://surf.download-daily.com
- Previous by thread: Re: automatic upgrade_export
- Next by thread: For More Secure and Faster !! Monster to Unblock All Sites - http://surf.download-daily.com