Re: Kerio 2.1.5 filter rules keep disappearing

deadguy3 wrote:
John Corliss wrote:

Has anybody experienced the Kerio 2.1.5 filter rule set being reset to the default set for no apparent reason? This was happening on my computer for a while, now it seems to have stopped happening. Then, I installed the firewall on a friend's computer and it just happened to THAT computer.

Does anybody know why this is happening?

TIA

try password protection in options. export rules
so its easy to recover. set perf conf as read only
file.

Thanks very much for replying.

Yes, I backed up the ruleset file yesterday. Was just hoping to find out if anybody knew what was causing the file to get reset in the first place.

--
John Corliss
.