Re: Kerio 2.1.5 filter rules keep disappearing
- From: John Corliss <jcorliss@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 10:35:08 -0800
John Corliss wrote:
Has anybody experienced the Kerio 2.1.5 filter rule set being reset to the default set for no apparent reason? This was happening on my computer for a while, now it seems to have stopped happening. Then, I installed the firewall on a friend's computer and it just happened to THAT computer.
Does anybody know why this is happening?
try password protection in options. export rules
so its easy to recover. set perf conf as read only
Thanks very much for replying.
Yes, I backed up the ruleset file yesterday. Was just hoping to find out if anybody knew what was causing the file to get reset in the first place.
- Prev by Date: Re: IPS Placement
- Next by Date: Re: New '80s Show
- Previous by thread: Re: Kerio 2.1.5 filter rules keep disappearing
- Next by thread: Sophisticated phishing malicious malware software now uses DNS to direct users to fraudulent sites