Re: Kerio 2.1.5 filter rules keep disappearing

deadguy3 wrote:
John Corliss wrote:

Has anybody experienced the Kerio 2.1.5 filter rule set being reset to the default set for no apparent reason? This was happening on my computer for a while, now it seems to have stopped happening. Then, I installed the firewall on a friend's computer and it just happened to THAT computer.

Does anybody know why this is happening?

TIA

try password protection in options. export rules
so its easy to recover. set perf conf as read only
file.

Thanks very much for replying.

Yes, I backed up the ruleset file yesterday. Was just hoping to find out if anybody knew what was causing the file to get reset in the first place.

--
John Corliss

  • Re: Losing "Customize Desktop..." icons and names.
    ... Either get bug-free drivers or disable the "NVIDIA ... |> right-click "NVIDIA Driver Helper Service" ... | the reason) - even the sound scheme was reset to Windows XP default! ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • Time & Dates set back to an old one without reason
    ... >My Window XP occasionally sets Time & Dates back to Year ... >2001 date by itself without apparent reason. ... >reset the time and date to current by hand. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Accounts locking out
    ... > We are having a problem of users accts getting locked out ... > for no apparent reason. ... Nothing of good info in the logs. ... > We reset the account and everything is good. ...
  • Re: Runner Beans
    ... dropping off for no apparent reason. ... Has anyone any idea what could be causing this?? ... appreciate any advice! ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)