Re: UTM that inspects VPN traffic for viruses?

On Jan 24, 12:19 am, Wolfgang Kueter <wolfg...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Arjun wrote:
all u need to do is find a firewall which can act as a vpn
accelerator...

Complete nonsense, why don't you keep quiet when you are clueless?

Wolfgang

wats rong with that..... confirm urself buddy...

  • frustration
    ... srp is *so* quiet, while what might be interesting is being crossposted to ... and that got taken over by a couple of the clueless "Irish is similar ...
    (soc.religion.paganism)
  • Re: Drafting while commuting etiquette, was Re: rbr test message
    ... ilan wrote: ... the long time I hadn't talked to any real racers I had forgotten that ... most of them are clueless and are quiet because they have nothing to ...
    (rec.bicycles.racing)
  • Re: UTM that inspects VPN traffic for viruses?
    ... Arjun wrote: ... Complete nonsense, why don't you keep quiet when you are clueless? ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)