Re: Language Library Error

janjan52 wrote:
What software is supposed to create random errors??????? Obviously, my
problem is getting a pop up stating the language library will not
load,, I would like to know how to correct this error. Because of this
'error' I'm unable to open my Panda Security any more.

Not been on this NG long, have you?

It's Seb's way of heaping scorn on all personal firewalls by saying that they're _designed_ to produce errors and reduce security! He's saying that if you install a PFW it's behaving as designed and therefore you must want these errors to occur. This leads to the fix being to uninstall the PFW.

For a non-native English speaker, he does irony and sarcasm rather well!

We're used to him here!
;^)

Jim Ford
.