ZoneAlarm Security Alert - My own ISP?
- From: Marshall Price <d021317c@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 10:36:36 -0500
I often get alerts like this:
ZoneAlarm Security Alert
The firewall has blocked Internet access to your computer (NetBIOS
Session) from dialup-188.8.131.52.Dial1.LosAngeles1.Level3.net
(184.108.40.206) (TCP Port 3436) [TCP Flags: S].
Since the city name embedded therein is often my own (Miami), and I'm a
dial-up user, I suspect these might be coming from Earthlink, my own ISP.
How can I determine whether they are from Earthlink and whether to let
them through? What about other NetBIOS Session alerts?
If I click on "Don't show this dialog again," will I stop seeing all
security alerts? Should I?
Marshall Price of Miami
Known to Yahoo as d021317c
- Prev by Date: Re: Newsgroup filtering with host server software
- Next by Date: Re: Newsgroup filtering with host server software
- Previous by thread: Newsgroup filtering with host server software
- Next by thread: Re: ZoneAlarm Security Alert - My own ISP?