Re: AlphaShield Personal Hardware Firewall

On Dec 21, 8:50 am, None <n...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
situated between my Comcast cable modem and my PC. Am I misunderstanding
something here about opening ports? Please educate me

I would start with not using other peoples e-mail addresses!
NowHere.com is a registered domain of Burda GmbH. I strongly believe
that you are not associated, not affiliated nor otherwise have
authorization to use their domain or their e-mail addresses for your
purposes. All you do is spam their e-mail addresses! Please stop that
immediately!

Gerald

  • Re: AlphaShield Personal Hardware Firewall
    ... Please educate me ... NowHere.com is a registered domain of Burda GmbH. ... Your post only lacks of everything except personal insult. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: AlphaShield Personal Hardware Firewall
    ... Gerald Vogt wrote: ... something here about opening ports? ... Please educate me ... NowHere.com is a registered domain of Burda GmbH. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)