Blue Star Virus

Hello
I have a virus in my Pc there are a message will appear in top of each
tool bar for every windows in O.S. this message is *BLUE STAR* and I am
us Symantec antivirus.
Any suggestion to How can erase this virus
thnx

--
ridha
ridha's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=36952

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Bobax.C
    ... Other files containing the virus have been ... W32.Bobax.C is a worm that exploits both the LSASS ... While this threat may execute on Windows 95/98/Me/Server ... Virus Definitions * ...
  • Re: Pixelsrvr.exe wont load on bootup
    ... Sounds like you got yourself a virus,. ... Adds the following line to the [windows] section of the Win.ini file: ... antivirus products, including the Symantec AntiVirus and Norton AntiVirus ... Disabling System Restore ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.video)
  • Re: RE-INSTALLING XP
    ... > IF I REINSTALL XP ON MY COMPUTER HELP IF I HAVE A VIRUS THAT I CANT ... Don't have an AntiVirus software? ... There are more applications you may need to run to completely clean your ... It will probably save you time and effort in re-installing Windows XP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: HELP ON XP RE-INSTALLATION...
    ... > IF I REINSTALL XP ON MY COMPUTER HELP IF I HAVE A VIRUS THAT I CANT ... Don't have an AntiVirus software? ... There are more applications you may need to run to completely clean your ... It will probably save you time and effort in re-installing Windows XP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Big Bertha Thing blogs
    ... Big Bertha Thing moisture ... but Windows is still down. ... It looks like I picked up a macro virus off a wordperfect attachment ... How can we hold this vision dearer than Thee. ...
    (sci.chem)