There are many UTM which support 50mbps with Contenet filtering
1. Fortinet FortiGate 60 Series
2. Firebox(R) X5500e
3. SonicWALL PRO 2040 Firewall
But if u are looking for a heavy firewall then you should choose 1
1. Cisco ASA 5500
2. Juniper Netscreen SSG 140
- Re: Firewall recommedations - Sonicwall Pro?
... Sonicwall Pro boxes are *very* reliable. ... firewall acts as a bridge, which means it's transparent to IP address ... both run a proxy-arp to glue the local IP ...
- no data found message on a viewpoint 2.0 on SONICWALL PRO 200
... i have just bought the viewpoint 2.0 license to my SONICWALL PRO 200 ... I have managed to install all the application on a windows ... managed to login to the web based module and locate my firewall from the ... viewpoint server but when I want to look at the reports all of them got the ...
- Re: Suggestions for a firewall with IIS
... You have a couple of items to tackle before you put IIS on the web. ... I would recommend you go with the SonicWALL PRO 200. ... IIS Firewall: ...
- [fw-wiz] "no data found" message on a viewpoint 2.0 reports on a SONICWALL PRO 200 machine
... I have just bought the viewpoint 2.0 license to my SONICWALL PRO 200 ... I have managed to install all the application on a windows ... managed to login to the web based module and locate my firewall from the ...
- Re: Backup Broadband with Firewall
... I've looked at the settings in the SonicWall PRO and it wants the IP address ... thought about a switch in front of the firewall but didn't know how I would ... >> have a DSL line as a backup so if the cable does down then we will still ... > I think a switch would do nicely in front of the firewall, ...