Re: Contentfilter

There are many UTM which support 50mbps with Contenet filtering
1. Fortinet FortiGate 60 Series
2. Firebox(R) X5500e
3. SonicWALL PRO 2040 Firewall

But if u are looking for a heavy firewall then you should choose 1
from below
1. Cisco ASA 5500
2. Juniper Netscreen SSG 140

Thanks.. CK

  • Re: Firewall recommedations - Sonicwall Pro?
    ... Sonicwall Pro boxes are *very* reliable. ... firewall acts as a bridge, which means it's transparent to IP address ... both run a proxy-arp to glue the local IP ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • no data found message on a viewpoint 2.0 on SONICWALL PRO 200
    ... i have just bought the viewpoint 2.0 license to my SONICWALL PRO 200 ... I have managed to install all the application on a windows ... managed to login to the web based module and locate my firewall from the ... viewpoint server but when I want to look at the reports all of them got the ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Suggestions for a firewall with IIS
    ... You have a couple of items to tackle before you put IIS on the web. ... I would recommend you go with the SonicWALL PRO 200. ... IIS Firewall: ...
  • [fw-wiz] "no data found" message on a viewpoint 2.0 reports on a SONICWALL PRO 200 machine
    ... I have just bought the viewpoint 2.0 license to my SONICWALL PRO 200 ... I have managed to install all the application on a windows ... managed to login to the web based module and locate my firewall from the ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: Backup Broadband with Firewall
    ... I've looked at the settings in the SonicWall PRO and it wants the IP address ... thought about a switch in front of the firewall but didn't know how I would ... >> have a DSL line as a backup so if the cable does down then we will still ... > I think a switch would do nicely in front of the firewall, ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)