Re: Which home user router has a decent firewall inside it?

Todd H. wrote:

In the home budget range, the Linksys WRT54GL (just turn off the
wireless radio) or about any other Broadcom based device with
sufficient memory paired with the free dd-wrt firmware can create a
rather complex firewall of your choosing when paired with third party
firmware.
http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Firewall_Builder

As far as bang for the buck goes, I'm not sure there's anything
better.

OK, thanks. That one is within my budget. It says Linux version, I assume that still means it is fine to use with Vista and XP too.
.