Re: Which home user router has a decent firewall inside it?

Todd H. wrote:

In the home budget range, the Linksys WRT54GL (just turn off the
wireless radio) or about any other Broadcom based device with
sufficient memory paired with the free dd-wrt firmware can create a
rather complex firewall of your choosing when paired with third party

As far as bang for the buck goes, I'm not sure there's anything

OK, thanks. That one is within my budget. It says Linux version, I assume that still means it is fine to use with Vista and XP too.