Re: Online Armor Firewall?

"louise" <louise@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:5rk4jiF14predU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Anyone using the Online Armor firewall? At the moment I'm using the free version, wondering if there's really any reason to move to the paid version. What has your experience been?

Also running NOD32 and various Spyware programs on a regular, but not realtime, basis. Usually use Firefox with NoScript - but I do need to use Outlook.

I trialed that solution back in 2002 or 2003. I liked that pesonal FW solution. At the time, it didn't have any snake-oil in it. I don't know what it's got now.

  • Re: MS recorder time limitation
    ... Having paid good money for XP pro I think, as part of the product, ... "crippled" by MS to a limit of 60 secs. for whatever reason. ... If you purchased a car and found it would only ... You purchase a car that gets 35MPG ...
  • Re: MCS in the Clinical Setting
    ... poisoning and setting off metal detectors for that reason. ... And, for what it is worth, I don't practice acupuncture on ... I only get paid for practicing alternative medicine. ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Re: VP Palin pick
    ... justly die -- sorry about my contribution here). ... there where people are payed minimum wage for just hanging around the ... There was a reason why ... as they were mostly being paid to do ...
    (rec.arts.movies.current-films)
  • Re: The moment John McCain lost the debate
    ... discriminatory reason. ... The employee has the burden of proving that they ... were paid less BECAUSE of the discriminatory reason. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: [OT] SATA 3TB: unsupported sector size -1548812288.
    ... I frequently find Debian deployed in gov departments and defence contractors - it's also on the list of "approved" builds for the major telco (who have paid SuSE/Novell support) - seems to be very popular in engineering divisions. ... I got well side-tracked here - I'm don't know whether the OP's problem is partition table type, sector size or some other reason. ...
    (Debian-User)