Re: Online Armor Firewall?

Sebastian G. wrote:

louise wrote:

Anyone using the Online Armor firewall? At the moment I'm using
the free version, wondering if there's really any reason to move
to the paid version. What has your experience been?

Sorry, the paid version also includes known vulnerabilities that the
vendor is unwilling to fix.

What are these known vulnerabilities that the vendor is unwilling to
fix?

but I do need to use Outlook.

Then why are you even discussing about security?
Its a security forum isnt it?
me

  • Re: Incredible Hulk repair in Dallas area? Or will sell! FS
    ... I must say that it's a much better playing game than I thought. ... I have no idea how to fix pinballs nor how to learn (Wish there ... I paid $367 plus another $120 ... it's a fairly tough game to find and the pricing I've seen on them is ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • RE: Writing Secure Code...
    ... You're not getting paid, ... Many large OSS projects (Apache, Samba, Linux, GNU, ... >> I can fix things where I work currently, ... >> the business if they don't meet XXX standard, ...
    (SecProg)
  • Re: New Plug-in Electric Car Company
    ... Have you ever paid to have a large electric motor rebuilt? ... I've just paid $1200 to fix a turbo that failed. ... Are you saying electric motors are less reliable *and* cost more to fix than an IC engine rebuild? ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: waste of time
    ... compelling the dentist to refund your money is that you paid. ... Your problems wasn't a dental problem, it was a business problem. ... had to fix it once, and want to fix it a second time. ...
    (sci.med.dentistry)
  • Re: hope it was a good crash
    ... The insurance adjuster does ... I had a bike worth about $4500 declared a total and Progressive paid for it. ... If it's determined to be totaled and you do manage to successfully fix it, ... it's going to cost you at least ...
    (rec.motorcycles)