Re: New proxies

"Sebastian G." <seppi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:5pmr1dFs9g54U2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ansgar -59cobalt- Wiechers wrote:

Not meaning to support the troll, but KillDisk should indeed prevent
forensic tools from recovering data (provided it does overwrite the
harddisk as it claims). Doing that will take some time, though. And
leave you with a blank harddisk.

Still requires admin rights, which shouldn't be the case in a company IT
environment. Still it wouldn't be hard for the user to write to every file
has he access to, and thus eliminate any traces created by software
running in his context.

There is a new solution now for listening to Live 365 from work, for U.S.
listeners. If you have a compatable cell phone, you can now download a
program into your cell phone, that will let you listen to Live 365 from
any compatable cellular network in the U.S. Just download into your
cell phone, plug in your headphones, and enjoy. Or if you have a
"patch cable", just plug into the line-in jack in your work PC, and
listen through your PC's speakers. However you listen, using
Mobile 365 and your cell phone, there is no POSSIBLE way the
boss can monitor what you are doing, since its your cell phone
carrier that is handling the traffic.And since all the patch cable
is doing is plugging the output from your cell phone earphone
jack into the line-in on your PC, there is NO extra software
needed, so NOTHING will show up in any event logs.
As long as the PC is turned on, the music will flow through
the speakers.

  • Re: Top 100 Companies hiring that pays over $40,000 a year!....Check it out for Free!
    ... Insurance companies are touting this on television like it's ... I use my landline for almost everything. ...  Since I use the cell phone so seldom, ... Like the ones listening to music or ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: iPod Madness!
    ... It had my cell phone, ... > from my vast dumptruck of every song ever recorded. ... > podge of jazz, guitar, indian, latin, arabic, Brazilian and boatloads ... > usually do concentrated listening or nothing at all. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)
  • Re: OT: WinXP isnt dead yet
    ... The cell phone would be way, ... And I need to communicate with all those people? ... I would think that what he had been listening to the last ... But those things keep the kids amused in the back seat if you have kids. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: Bushs Secret Spying on Americans
    ... perjury when he parsed words about George W. Bush's warrantless ... these years of listening to everything we can hear from them, ... out its monitoring equipment, it is no seceret that our phones are bugged ... owners to listen in on cell phone conversations, ...
    (misc.survivalism)
  • Re: turning off harddisk and listen music from ramdisk under linux
    ... > I use Linux and I want to turn off all harddisks while listening, ... > from a harddisk to a ramdisk and to turn off the harddisk then. ... drive and CPU fan, we can disconnect the power supply fan as well. ... > - how do I turn off a harddisk from software under Linux? ...
    (comp.os.linux.embedded)