Re: Online Armor Firewall?

louise wrote:

Anyone using the Online Armor firewall? At the moment I'm using the free version, wondering if there's really any reason to move to the paid version. What has your experience been?

Sorry, the paid version also includes known vulnerabilities that the vendor is unwilling to fix.

but I do need to use Outlook.

Then why are you even discussing about security?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: MS recorder time limitation
    ... Having paid good money for XP pro I think, as part of the product, ... "crippled" by MS to a limit of 60 secs. for whatever reason. ... If you purchased a car and found it would only ... You purchase a car that gets 35MPG ...
  • Re: MCS in the Clinical Setting
    ... poisoning and setting off metal detectors for that reason. ... And, for what it is worth, I don't practice acupuncture on ... I only get paid for practicing alternative medicine. ...
  • Re: VP Palin pick
    ... justly die -- sorry about my contribution here). ... there where people are payed minimum wage for just hanging around the ... There was a reason why ... as they were mostly being paid to do ...
  • Re: The moment John McCain lost the debate
    ... discriminatory reason. ... The employee has the burden of proving that they ... were paid less BECAUSE of the discriminatory reason. ...
  • Re: [OT] SATA 3TB: unsupported sector size -1548812288.
    ... I frequently find Debian deployed in gov departments and defence contractors - it's also on the list of "approved" builds for the major telco (who have paid SuSE/Novell support) - seems to be very popular in engineering divisions. ... I got well side-tracked here - I'm don't know whether the OP's problem is partition table type, sector size or some other reason. ...