Problem with juniper ssg 140.

Hello all,
I have a big problem with a firewall juniper ssg 140.

The firewall is updated with the last release software.
It is configured this way: a peer BGP configured with two Cisco
routers 7200 a primary and a secondary, and has eight other locations
with the same firewall connected vpn on it.

When traffic is less than 20MB everything works perfectly, when
traffic exceeds 20MB peer bgp fall continuously.

Another problem even more worrying is that there is no longer able to
reach the firewall.

The management interface is different from the peer bgp.

The cpu utilization when the peer is up and the Firewall isn't reach
for managment is from 3% to 5%!!

The Firewall learn 1000 route from bgp peer.

Thanks in advance for your answers

  • Re: vpn redundancy PIX and 3000 series
    ... >they can vpn into a pix525 firewall, and if the internet connection the ... "The peer that packets are actually sent to is determined by the last ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: Zonealarm and LinkSys DSL/Cable Router
    ... security and peer to Peer are mutually excluding. ... I'm using a LinkSys BEFSR41 DSL/Cable Router and both machines are ... I need to know how to keep the ZA firewall up and ... Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Peer to Peer file sharing using WidowsXP accross the internet
    ... I am able to ping the peer PC. ... I installed the netbeui protocol to see if ... I have both the tcp/ip and the ... You need a firewall in place, even if it isn't the Windows firewall. ...
  • Re: Globally prevent users from downloading certain files
    ... That depends on what firewall, ... gateway you're running at your Internet gateway, ... you can block downloads for common transfer protocols like HTTP, FTP, ... SMTP, NNTP and peer to peer, but users might still be able to download ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Access denied
    ... of the XP peer but when I try to open one of the directories on the XP ... > Access denied is your only error message and nothing in the log? ... > If the credentials are correct, is the firewall enabled? ... without even the implied warranty of merchantability ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)