Re: I Can't make any call with my Phoneserve program through LAN networks behind ISA server !

Gary wrote:
Have you walked through the network configuration portion of the FAQ? If so and the section detailing the port and proxy requirements have been met then you probably want to contact their support team.
http://www.phoneserve.com/support.asp?history=1,350

which means:

Open the ports below for voice communication and signaling:

For version 4 phones;

* TCP port 5061 (for outbound traffic)
* All UDP ports from 1023 upwards* (for inbound and outbound traffic)

*If you wish to restrict this range to retain your current level of security, this can be achieved by editing the
port.ini configuration file in the installation directory. Just follow the instructions in the file.

^^^^^^^^
highly unrecommended...

  • Re: ifconfig tun0 down -> reboot on current
    ... Also I attached my configuration file. ... enhanced port resource allocation failed! ... unknown: can't assign resources ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: AWS applications and domain hosting
    ... In Linux you can do a trick with "iptables", where you map port 80 to ... Generalized systems like Apache ... "Turning off" unused services via a configuration file is much ... Average minds discuss events, ...
    (comp.lang.ada)
  • Re: Where does a port store a saved configuration file?
    ... > configuration file for a port is stored. ... > updated for Snort 2.0 yet. ... If the port uses the OPTIONS variable the ... If the port uses a shell script (ports that have a subdirectory called ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Updating Ports
    ... > /every/ make session and I consider it asking for trouble to clutter ... People tend argue that the other way around, that putting port build ... settings in a configuration file that's specific to a single tool is ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Updating Ports
    ... People tend argue that the other way around, that putting port build ... settings in a configuration file that's specific to a single tool is ... in make.conf and reads in the settings from its own configuration file. ...
    (freebsd-questions)