Re: I Can't make any call with my Phoneserve program through LAN networks behind ISA server !

Gary wrote:
Have you walked through the network configuration portion of the FAQ? If so and the section detailing the port and proxy requirements have been met then you probably want to contact their support team.
http://www.phoneserve.com/support.asp?history=1,350

which means:

Open the ports below for voice communication and signaling:

For version 4 phones;

* TCP port 5061 (for outbound traffic)
* All UDP ports from 1023 upwards* (for inbound and outbound traffic)

*If you wish to restrict this range to retain your current level of security, this can be achieved by editing the
port.ini configuration file in the installation directory. Just follow the instructions in the file.

^^^^^^^^
highly unrecommended...