Re: NS 5XP

1. Does the license limitation apply to concurrent users on my old NS?
2. How can I check how many license has been used?
3. How can I reset the license for temporary remedy?

There *is* a user count limitation.
You can "get license" to see how many IPs your license is for.
This box is no longer supported, if you need more capability
you should buy an SSG-5 or SSG-20.

  • RE: SBS 2003 licenses disappear
    ... 153140 How to Reset License Manager Information ... 824196 Description of the License Logging Service in Windows Server ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: SBS 2003 Standard -- Confusing LicenseService Message in Event Viewer
    ... maybe try to reset the Licensing replication on the server... ... To reset the licensing replication on the SBS server: ... Stop the License Logging service, delete or rename the Llsuser.lls file in ... Merv Porter [SBS MVP] ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Error C00D277F
    ... DELL had me reset my BIOS and now WMP does not ... >> For many of you that have provided feedback, this is due to a CPU change. ... >> can create a license backup file using Windows Media Player. ... Note that the DRM folder is a hidden system folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: License for a member server
    ... Will the workstations keep on working when I reset the License information? ... I installed AD on the member server, ... > Thanks for using the SBS newsgroup! ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)