Re: Leaving computers on after work?

In article <fevo5c$a2g$1@xxxxxxxx>, chilly8@xxxxxxxxxxx says...
I have a bloke from England in one of my chat rooms dedicated to
coverage who is using encrypted tunnel to his residential DSL
line on these new 25 megabit lines they have in England, and the
he is tunneling out from there to my server, and he this guy is
even BOASTING in my chat room right now that the boss
will NEVER catch him, and he may well be right, if he is
using strong enough encryption.

Like you, there are a lot of DUMB people out there.

If his employer has a firewall that can provide real-time monitoring,
the tunnel is very easy to spot and will get the chap booted. Tunnels
are the easiest things to see/detect.

--

Leythos
drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

  • Re: Linux keylogger or logging command before ssh
    ... The nature of an encrypted tunnel is that all of the data being ... Does anyone know of a keylogger that would capture all traffic or ... commands *before* they leave the hacked box and into the ssh tunnel? ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Leaving computers on after work?
    ... DOT paulus AT skynet DOT be"> says... ... coverage who is using encrypted tunnel to his residential DSL ... Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Only slave owners and women haters oppose ObamaCare
    ... Democrats have no arguments, only name calling. ... If they can come up with anything which might actually support their ... claims to be able to cut costs, extend coverage, increase services and ... Just about the time you finally see light at the end of the tunnel, ...
    (misc.survivalism)
  • Re: HV Platine Versiegelung/Schutz
    ... Frankreich und England extrem war. ... wenn ein Zug der von Frankreich nach England fährt bereits im Tunnel stehen bleibt kann man dafür das Wetter in England nicht verantwortlich machen, es war der Temperaturunterschied zwischen der Luft in Frankreich und der im Tunnel. ... Haette man also statt englischer besser franzoesische Luft in den Tunnel blasen sollen :-) ...
    (de.sci.electronics)