Re: Leaving computers on after work?

In article <fevne3$821$1@xxxxxxxx>, chilly8@xxxxxxxxxxx says...
Well, I will say this. We are covering the WTA Zurich tennis tournamant
this week, and I am seeing connections from corporate networks all over
Europe. I have 136 on my message board right now, and I would say
about 90 percent of them are coming from corporate networks all over
Europe.

Which proves my point - there are a lot of improperly secured networks,
and that's the only reason you are able to make a dime off your
unethical manner.

--

Leythos
drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

  • Re: Leaving computers on after work?
    ... and I am seeing connections from corporate networks all over ... Europe. ... I have 136 on my message board right now, ... And that was just for "small fry" in tennis. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Leaving computers on after work?
    ... Europe. ... about 90 percent of them are coming from corporate networks all over ... And that was just for "small fry" in tennis. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Leaving computers on after work?
    ... and I am seeing connections from corporate networks all over ... Europe. ... I have 136 on my message board right now, ... I have seen enough load on my server to slow it down. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Leaving computers on after work?
    ... and I am seeing connections from corporate networks all over ... Europe. ... server reboot to solve the problem. ... Windows starts to slow down when the user load gets up around 200. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)