Re: ashampoo / pctools

In article <mn.ea037d7948a0418d.50191@danielena>,
danielna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx says...
Il 28/09/2007, su comp.security.firewalls "Re: ashampoo / pctools",
Sebastian G. ha detto :
At any rate, why is your From: mail address invalid?

".invalid" is only to avoid a little of spam.

I have two accounts that I post with, have to 20+ years on Usenet, while
I almost always post using a nym and munged email address because of the
spam concern, my other identity uses a full email address. In all that
time I've never seen spam from using that email address in Usenet. Don't
get me wrong, and I'm not about to stop using a munged address, but I
don't see where Usenet is being farmed for email addresses as a norm.

--

Leythos
drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"