What firewall for a small network

Hello,

I am implementing a small network with one server which is also the Exchange
server 2007 and 15 users.

I am confused as to what kink I should be buying? I have looked at
Netscreen 5XT. Will this do the trick?

I would greatly appreciate your input.

thanks,
John

  • Thanks to All Or How I saved my AD
    ... and do rebuild of Windows 2000 Server and Service Packs. ... Explorer 5.5, Backup Exec, Diskkeeper and McAfee. ... But Exchange was unable to Mount ... receiving complaints from all over the network about all kinds of problems. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.active.directory.integration)
  • Thanks to All Or How I saved my AD
    ... and do rebuild of Windows 2000 Server and Service Packs. ... Explorer 5.5, Backup Exec, Diskkeeper and McAfee. ... But Exchange was unable to Mount ... receiving complaints from all over the network about all kinds of problems. ...
  • Re: Same two Domain Names in the same network
    ... in migrating exchange from old server to the new. ... Both these domain exist in the same network. ... "Meinolf Weber" wrote: ... roles can only be on a dDC not on a member server. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.dns)
  • Re: 24 hours of.. ummm.. fun?
    ... Directory with a 2k server. ... Exchange to the network. ... my remote users to really use all the features, ...
    (alt.2600)
  • RE: strange problem.......
    ... Ignore the title on the site about not trusting Exchange, ... POP3 account will stay default. ... > I have an SBS 2003 network. ... > I then manually map a drive to a share on the server. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)