Re: Computer grinding toahalt

Wits End <Wits.End.2vz7fl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks or the advice all. I had hoped for less dramatic action. Does
this mean that any banking etc could be compromised?

Yes.

cu
59cobalt
--Mark Russinovich

  • Re: Computer grinding toahalt
    ... Thanks or the advice all. ... I had hoped for less dramatic action. ... this mean that any banking etc could be compromised? ... Wits End's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=30003 ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • recommend books for software developers about finance
    ... I am currently working as a software developer in the banking industry. ... At the moment we are trying to integrate a risk management tool and I am ... Unfortunately, I don't have a strong background about the financial stuff (in fact, I only had some lectures about finance, banking, optiones, etc. in university; but that's all), so currently I am searching for some literature about finance, banking, etc. focussing on risk management. ...
    (uk.finance)
  • Re: Kerio Personal Firewal 2.1.5 not working ?
    ... bilm wrote: ... "If a software developer ever believes a rootkit is a necessary part of ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Help remove trojan.fakealert.brg
    ... backup the data and then format and reinstall the compromised system. ... "If a software developer ever believes a rootkit is a necessary part of ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: ashampoo / pctools
    ... what is TLD? ... Top Level Domain ... "If a software developer ever believes a rootkit is a necessary part of ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)