Re: Sonicwall Soho 2 NEED HELP.

Am Sat, 18 Aug 2007 20:03:47 +0000 schrieb mjs4jc:

I recently replace my DSL service with AT&T to at&t on a different
line because they could not transfer it from the existing bill from a
company I purchased in 2003, well enough about the logic of the new
at&t. her is my problem in a nutshell. Before with the same hardware I
was able to connect to several secured Digital Video Recorders in
various locations. I am still able to connect to the units however I
am not able to see the video it times out. I can see the video if I
take out the sonicwall out of the mix and use any cheep lynksys,
netgear or belkin router with there firewalls enable and yes I ried
all three. I believe I had to write a rule to accomplish this but it
has been so many years since that I set this up I can't remember. I
also tried to us a new linksys rv082 and had the same problem even
when I disabled all the firewall and security features. The dvrs are
configured to communicate on port 1980. I have another dvr that is on
port 80 that works fine. Please I need help.

Thank you in advance

mjs

What says the sonicwall logfile, any drop to those hosts?
.

Quantcast