Re: How to completely uninstall NIS 2002
- From: gabbey.maps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 18:06:36 -0400
On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 12:06:50 +0200, "Sebastian G." <seppi@xxxxxxxxx>
brought the following to our attention:
Have been reading about the uninstall routine downloadable from
Symantec, but what about an older version like 2002? I'd like that
whole mess removed down to the last registry entry.
Please reply with hyperlink to procedure.. or specific instructions.
Search for the NIS removal tool on <http://www.symantec.com>...
Thanks.. found a NFP and NAV utility for v2002 and ran them. Routines
left .log files on desktop.. and apparently few if any traces of Norton
were found or removed. Guess the normal uninstalls worked ok.. and the
Reg cleaners too!!
- Prev by Date: Re: blocking p2p sharing software either in router or windows 2003 GPO?
- Next by Date: Re: Way to block PC on LAN
- Previous by thread: Re: How to completely uninstall NIS 2002
- Next by thread: Re: How to completely uninstall NIS 2002