Re: what firewall/security network configurations do techies tend to have?

In article <46b75e9f$0$15208$fa0fcedb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, jameshanley39
@yahoo.co.uk says...

And in the future, if you use the phrase 'for the ignorant masses', we
will be better informed as to what you do and do not mean.

I don't think anyone except you misunderstands the phrase "Ignorant
Masses" when it comes to security - it's like the phrase Sheep when it
comes to politics or protection of the country - which, again, is
security.

--

Leythos
drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

  • Re: The crazy encryption madmans codebook
    ... where each entry have an index, realworld word or phrase and a madman ... and misses, this results in bias, and compromises security even further. ... letters" when used off course you could use a hash algorithm that put ... secure, it can only be made slower. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: NetworkManager to reconnect silently
    ... I run torrents on my notebook. ... breach the security of your 63-symbol pass phrase. ... This is not required for wired connections, so unless you can use some ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Food shortages
    ... term "peace & security" say before the 1950's. ... other hand I don't think google would claim complete coverage for the period, ... You asked for a citation of the phrase before 1950s. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: ALERT: WPA can be less secure than WEP
    ... longer read the phrase. ... glare from the window glass didn't cause problems. ... digital cameras, which were readable to about 15 ft. ... a small font and security will be improved. ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: The crazy encryption madmans codebook
    ... The overall security is as strong as what I will call the chaining mode ... The acual deced message will not encode to.... ... And you get a offset number let us say 946422235 and the word to ... When encoding next phrase you move one step, ...
    (sci.crypt)