Installing IPSO onto a nokia IP530

I would be grateful if somebody is able to explain how to install a
version of IPSO onto a Nokia IP530.

I am trying to build the firewall from scratch and have gone into boot
manager, I have a connection to a machine running an ftp server
however when I point the location to the ipso.tgz file if fails saying
no version info available.

Where can I download IPSO files from other than Nokia.

Thanks

Sam

  • Re: clone/copy a Nokia IP350 hard drive?
    ... If the drive came from Nokia, It should be already install with the ... IPSO. ... If it is the case (Nokia recall many 2.5 drive) you backup/restore from ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Nokia CP2000, ARP-Proxy Problem
    ... I have a ARP-proxy running on my nokia ip 440 IPSO 3.5 with checkpoint 2000 ... My DMZ machines are runnning on private ip and static nat to public ip ... My nokia IPSO cannot ping the static public ip. ... able to ping to internal and external but not to the static nat public ip. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Nokia CheckPoint 4.1 telnet session drops
    ... Which version of IPSO are you running? ... should install 3.3-fcs8 as a minimum, although I have also seen flows ... You can turn off the flows completely without ill effect, see Nokia ... >changed to 6 hrs but sessions still drop at 60 min and unix group claims ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)