Re: Netscreen 100 + Zyxel Zywall 10

Anway, back to the thread: Buying an old netscreen is not very advisable
for productive use, it is probably educational or fun ;)

For fun and learning use at home.

Anything (even old) has got to be better than the one on my DSL Router which
only supports opening upto 10 port ranges - this doesn't work in a flatting
environment.

Actually, all the consumer grade DSL routers I've had anything to do with
(through personal experience and the ones we have at remote offices for
work) only allow up to 10. Its rather odd that no one seems to offer more
until you're paying large amounts of money :(

Vinnie

  • Re: When even a Republican can see it....
    ... ready to be bored for the rest of their lives strikes me as a ... Letting them spend those years discovering that learning is fun, ... the potential cost of getting this wrong is bad enough ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: Talk about more than I need to know.
    ... for learning some new stuff. ... And these folks need not be pros; ... becomes work and it's no longer any fun. ... for the next fun jam. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Lost Direction
    ... I don't think reading notes is a requirement. ... I think having fun is!! ... With that in mind just learn to strum along - a few cords. ... But I'm "stuck" self learning.. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Regarding quote-marks 8(
    ... >>> As with most Linux apps, ... Raather than learning what I CAN'T do, ... >> Dual boot of what with what? ... have a lot of fun! ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)
  • Re: I am a Java Virgin! I need your support.
    ... You are learning (reluctantly, and with some difficulty, from the sound ... The fun stuff starts when you have learned the tools, ... Another point is that Java is rather a dry programming language. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)