Re: Usenet allowed from work?

In article <bFgpi.1752$rX4.1545@pd7urf2no>, roberson@xxxxxxxxxxxx
says...
The branch I work for are definitely not policy ogres, but
we couldn't afford not to block internet radio.

Blocking internet radio, if you already have a firewall, is simple and
almost always worth the cost to implement - the savings in productivity
is something you can measure.

--

Leythos
drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

  • Re: BBC lies in radio listening figures
    ... It isn't worth the time to prove the accuracy of the figures on that ... blog, so who knows whether they "lied". ... But it only stands to reason that non-shortwave BBC coverage has to be ... internet radio and text via their website. ...
    (rec.radio.shortwave)
  • Re: BBC lies in radio listening figures
    ... blog, so who knows whether they "lied". ... But it only stands to reason that non-shortwave BBC coverage has to be ... internet radio and text via their website. ... It isn't worth the time to prove the accuracy of your imaginative figures... ...
    (rec.radio.shortwave)
  • Re: OT: tuner for FM/DAB - and Internet Radio?
    ...  With an American wife we listen to a lot of NPR but the ... only half-decent "Hi Fi" internet Radio I've come across cost over a grand. ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)