Re: Who so little corporate Vista adoption?

Fritz Owl wrote:
I notice that in the logs for my web site, I see Windows XP clients far outnumbering Windows Vista clients, especially on corporate
networks. Why would corporate networks be holding back
on upgrading to Vista. I could see home users putting it off
becuase of the price, but why are so many corporate networks
still running XP?

don't be silly.
there is simply no need for it yet.

Wait for at least the first SP - what's the rush?
You finally have XP under control, why open another can of worms?
that's what you have your geeks, "early adopters" and IT people for - let them test it first.

my 2 cents.