Re: UDP port 500 bombarding ?
- From: Burkhard Ott <postmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 12:27:06 +0000 (UTC)
Am Wed, 27 Jun 2007 12:55:18 +0100 schrieb andre:
Thank you Burkhard Ott.Don't mention it.
How you have been the whois informations ?
Comcast Cable Communications Holdings, Inc CCCH3-33 (NET-69-180-0-0-1) 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11
Comcast Cable Communications Holdings, Inc SFBA-20 (NET-69-181-0-0-1) 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124
The IP is registered for comcast, so asked the whois server for comcast
and got the informations.
- Prev by Date: Re: UDP port 500 bombarding ?
- Next by Date: Re: VPN-1 CheckPoint Linux client -- no longer supported?
- Previous by thread: Re: UDP port 500 bombarding ?
- Next by thread: simple firewall for windows that doesn't do invisible stuff