Re: Is there a risk with firewalls?

First thank you for your reply Straight Talk.

Next the answers to your questions are: Win2000 Pro, Zone Alarm. Antivir
Guard is
installeld and up to date.

I know the following: the Antivir Guard tells me which file goes with the
Trojan. This file
is actuall there and was installed at the time of report. The Properties for
this file tells me
that the Administrator for the installation is my PC-designation. This file
has been created
numerous times and conisists of 8 letters, which are obviously chosen at
random and the
extension of the file is .exe.

This Trojan arrives shortly after the PC is turned. I am not sure, but it
may make its way after
the firewall is up. However one time it came in when the firewall still was
not up.

These are the essentials I can tell you and I am certain of them

G.R.

"Straight Talk" <b__nice@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message