Re: max no of portforward in DFL-700

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 16:08:39 +0200, Anders Eriksson wrote:

Is there a max number of Port Forwards?

I answer myself just in case someone else has this problem (not likely but
;-))

There is not a max number or at least it isn't 13.

The two port that I couldn't forward was VNC (5900) and HTTP(80)

The HTTP was working except that the server was not :-(
Now it is :-)

I still can't get VNC(5900) to work.

Will keep trying...

// Anders
--
English is not my first, or second, language
so anything strange, or insulting, is due to

  • Re: Intentive/intentiveness
    ... I searched it in several dictionaries and it appears that both ... So if the terms sounded strange to today English ... it would be an argument for the proposed translation. ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Mapping Modes 101
    ... the translation between Logical and Device coordinates in Viewport.exe ... Seems a bit strange. ... Please correct me so I may improve my English! ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • accessing Web Services from VC++ 7.1 NOT MANAGED
    ... Is it possible to access a Web Service from VC++ 7.1 NOT MANAGE code? ... so anything strange, or insulting, is due to ... the translation. ... Please correct me so I may learn better English! ...
  • const CString
    ... foo(const CString &bar); ... so anything strange, or insulting, is due to ... Please correct me so I may improve my English! ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)
  • Re: const CString