Re: Netscreen High Availability & IP Tracking problem.

jfizer@xxxxxxxxxx schrieb:
ScreenOS 2.6 has no known security problems

_no_ known is defined a bit differently.
It may be so, that you are not affected.

and has all the features I
need. I dont see why I should spend thousands of dollars upgrading.

So that there is anyone besides historians who can help you.
2.6 was current when I started using netscreens, hmm, 5 years ago?
Last time I check, it was something like 5.x. There is not
much similarity left.

But thanks for not answering my question or even making an attempt to

I did, you just didn't get the answer you wanted to hear.

Relevant Pages