Re: consultant needed, please contact ASAP

You may wish to investigate Reporting Security Incidents:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/products_security_vulnerability_policy.html#Incidents

Sincerely,

Brad Reese on Cisco
Network World Magazine Cisco Subnet
http://www.networkworld.com/subnets/cisco/

  • Re: Damn you, FEDEX! or Nikon D40 lost in Springfield, MO blackhole.
    ... the 2 mp Mavica he had been using with a Nikon D40. ... After shopping around, he got me to order one for him. ... The shipper had it insured, but from what I have read it could take weeks to sort this crap out. ... You may get your insurance from FedEx and a couple weeks later they find it and deliver it. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: SonicWall
    ... You may wish to investigate the Network World Magazine Security ... Buyer's Guide: ... Brad Reese on Cisco ... Network World Magazine Cisco Subnet ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: python 3 constant
    ... is require Python to change to accommodate your need. ... Can you see the slight difference? ... Best regards, ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Searching for CISCO dumps???
    ... You may wish to investigate Network World Magazine's: ... Brad Reese on Cisco ... Network World Magazine Cisco Subnet ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: The Sci-Fi Rejection Letter That Time Forgot
    ... nations have stockpiled arsenals of these incredible bombs and the time the story is set. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)