Re: Connection problems from inside LAN

On May 16, 4:27 pm, Dan <drac...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi. I've got a server on my home computer (Subversion in this case -
but what server/port it is doesn't matter for this problem). My home
network just consists of an ADSL router, my computer, and my laptop.

I can connect to the server remotely no problem. If I try and connect
to the server from within the network (from either the laptop or the
computer which is running the server software), then I get ...

"No connection could be made because the target machine actively
refused it."

I can connect to the server from my main machine okay if I replace the
ip address with "localhost".

I've tried checking my logs on my router - and it's not reporting
anything going in or out of the LAN.
I've tried disabling all firewalls on my computer.
Nothing makes a difference.

Any ideas what's happening?

Cheers for any info,
- Dan