Re: help with home firewall appliance

On May 15, 8:40 am, Wolfgang Kueter <wolfg...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
jawdoc wrote:
[...] I know that there are software solutions,
but I would like the control at a hardware level.

If you want hardware, this is just perfect:

http://www.knipex.de/index.php?id=783&L=0&convert=0&grpID=15&ukat=sch...

Is there a good solution at a price reasonable for home use?
Suggestions???

The above mentioned product should be affordable and pretty easy to use. It
could even be possible that you already have something similar lying around
at home.

Wolfgang

That surely takes care of the hardware side of things...

;-)

RedForeman

  • Re: Lahman, how ya doing?
    ... >>>had that heat flow calculation living in Target and responding to the E1 ... As if that's not enough, when a control action is calculate, the program ... The controller just puts out a number. ... >driver is software that is dedicated to talking to a particular hardware ...
    (comp.object)
  • Re: Development process
    ... Varies widely, even within industries. ... than process control. ... There's often a separate hardware and software team. ... coding and downloading to target hardware (micro ...
    (sci.engr.control)
  • Re: Forth is broken by culture?
    ... destruction of hardware. ... may have an analog drum machine because he likes that particular ... control and audio/video streams on a physically separate network. ... I'd hope that a little Matlab modelling plus doing the signal processing ...
    (comp.lang.forth)
  • Re: Out of Box Experience for Cheetah.
    ... Martin Fuerderer wrote: ... As a professional at work I want control. ... There's tangible hardware, and generally wide acceptance ...
    (comp.databases.informix)
  • Re: ADAT or other older multitrack, transfer to computer?
    ... yeah...but to me it's more simple on my DAW. ... more direct and simple really - plug in, ... it requires that the hardware is installed properly in the ... you move the right control) but with software, ...
    (rec.audio.pro)