Re: Free firewall

Malcolm wrote:
Hi Folks,

Looking for suggestions on a free firewall. I was using Zone Alarm and
installed the update to version 7. I did not like the toolbar and
email scanning feature. I uninstalled Zone Alarm version 7 and now I
can't reinstall the older version or the newer one now. I have run
through regedit to clean all references to Zone labs & zone alarm from
the registry and still can't reinstall either version. Now looking for
an alternative. Suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

Later,
Malcolm

I used to use ZA until I got a Belkin wireless router, switch, firewall, dhcp server gadget and then ZA just didn't get any incoming nasties after that so I uninstalled it.
.