Re: ISA 2004

I have win2003 domain with ISA 2004, how could i define a policy that
prompt client for a passwords that i would give him, when he wont to
access internet or when he want to download something from internet that
is forbiden with http filter.

Thx in advance

Not sure if I understand you, but are you asking for a policy that
will force authentication going OUT or coming IN?

  • ISA 2004
    ... I have win2003 domain with ISA 2004, how could i define a policy that prompt client for a passwords that i would give him, when he wont to access internet or when he want to download something from internet that is forbiden with http filter. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • ISA 2004
    ... I have win2003 domain with ISA 2004, how could i define a policy that prompt client for a passwords that i would give him, when he wont to access internet or when he want to download something from internet that is forbiden with http filter. ...
  • Re: Security Update Inventory Tool Problem - Can SMS Guru assist on this
    ... > As my server are not able to access internet, during installation, it ... When i click download, it download the msecure.xml ... However when it comes to prompt for package name the ... My server can't access internet at all so i ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.setup)
  • Problem on Security Inventory Tools and Office Tool.
    ... As my sms server are not able to access internet, during installation, it ... When i click download, ... I'm using SMS 2003 with SP1 ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.swdist)
  • Security Update Tool and Office Update problem
    ... As my server are not able to access internet, during installation, it prompt ... When i click download, ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.swdist)