Re: Can't see very simple HTML pages with Norton Internet Security!!!!!

In comp.security.firewalls SpaceGirl <nothespacegirlspam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And you cannot hold up ANY Linux UI against Tiger.

Depends on what you need. Actually, we're using Macs with OSX for all of
our non-technicians. I'm personally writing this on a MacBook Pro. But
for daily work, I prefer Fluxbox on Debian GNU/Linux (coming from
WindowMaker), because it's so much faster. Of course, I'm typting this
text into a terminal, which is connected via SSH to a Slowlaris machine
anyways ;-)

When will people wake up!? Computers are a means to an end. Who cares if
it's Linux, Windows or OS X. It has to be fit for purpose, do what it's
supposed to do.

Yes.

# This message must not be reproduced anywhere but Usenet & GoogleGroups

Ridiculous.

Yours,
VB.
--
"Terror eignet sich mehr als irgendeine andere militärische Strategie dazu,
die Bevölkerung zu manipulieren."