Re: Suggestions on a Hardware .:Firewall-Router:.
- From: Gerald Vogt <vogt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 07:25:42 +0900
Hardware version 1.1
If not too likely to kill the box entirely, please suggest some good firmwares and I may try them with your comment so compelling.
I use hyperwrt+thibor on my wrt54g. dd-wrt is also very good though a little more complicated. But I think development is more active for dd-wrt then thibor thus you may get faster responses if you find a bug in there. The dd-wrt web site http://www.dd-wrt.com is worth reading even if you don't install the dd-wrt firmware, in particular the wiki. Openwrt I think is the third active developed firmware but it is more to assemble you own set of functions on the router while the other two started from the standard firmware...
- Prev by Date: Re: Win xp sp2 firewall
- Next by Date: Re: Win xp sp2 firewall
- Previous by thread: Re: Suggestions on a Hardware .:Firewall-Router:.
- Next by thread: Re: Suggestions on a Hardware .:Firewall-Router:.