Re: netscreen 5gt DMZs

Anthony J. Biacco wrote:

We're looking at buying a Netscreen 5GT Plus, and may want to use a
DMZ.

Can someone tells me the differences in using the Netscreen in
combined mode for a DMZ versus having the true DMZ via the Extended
model?

http://www.juniper.net/products_and_services/firewall_slash_ipsec_vpn/netscreen_5_series/index.html

Wolfgang

  • netscreen 5gt DMZs
    ... We're looking at buying a Netscreen 5GT Plus, and may want to use a ... combined mode for a DMZ versus having the true DMZ via the Extended ... combined mode vs. paying the extra couple hundred for Extended? ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: remotely administering Bastion servers
    ... VPN to behind the firewall then RDP back out to the DMZ. ... Anthony ... From everything I've seen, remote desktop shouldn't be ...