ZoneAlarm - lag on 1st HTML access
- From: "Timothy Daniels" <TDaniels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 11:56:12 -0800
Both of my browsers (IE and Opera) have a long lag time
on the 1st HTML access after startup. This does NOT
happen for POP3 or SMTP mail server access. The lags
are usually in the range of 1.5 minutes to 2.5 minutes, but
after one browser has made a successful connection,
subsequent tries with either browser go normally.
The OS is Windows XP Pro, and this has been going on
since I installed ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2007.
If I disable ZoneAlarm right after startup, the 1st HTML
access with either browser goes normally. ZoneAlarm
is doing something which causes the long delay on the
1st HTML access, but I don't know how to prevent it.
Does anyone here know of a way?
- Prev by Date: Re: Europe to Test 1000s Chemicals on Millions of Animals
- Next by Date: Symantec 5620 : permit traffic entering and exiting the same interface
- Previous by thread: Europe to Test 1000s Chemicals on Millions of Animals
- Next by thread: Re: ZoneAlarm - lag on 1st HTML access