Re: Port 1574

Thanks for the answers.
My firewall always logs and blocks hundreds of accesses made through that port. I think that port is involved with my emule p2p software but I'd like to know why there are so many attempts to access my computer through udp 1574 port while I configured correcty communication in my firewall-router to make my emule run ok.

Thanks again.