Re: Probleem with port forwarding

On 31 jan, 12:51, Leythos <V...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 03:40:07 -0800, shahin wrote:
Hi guys,

I need your help on port forwarding on CISCOrouter,
I am new to configuring CISCO router, any way I did configuer my
router, now I can internet and send and recieve mail, so this part is
good.
I did try to open these ports on the router; 25 ,22,443,4002
and I did forward these ports to one of my servers. but when I try to
telnet any of these port I get no anserw at all or when I try to
access my server (SBS 2003) with remote desktop (port 4002)no
connection is made.
I send you a copy of the router configuration,maybe some of you can
see some mistake in it.
Please let me know where is the problem. ( I did change the IP's for
security reson).

RWW is 4125
Remote desktop is 3389
SMTP is 25
SSL is 443
FTP is 21 and 20, but it can also use ports > 1024 in some
instances.

--
Leythos
spam999f...@xxxxxxxxxx (remove 999 for proper email address)- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -

- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht weergeven -

Hi Leythos,

thanks for update,
but you didn't anserw my question, is the configuration ok? becuse I
can not telnet these ports.

  • Re: VPN Works, OWA and RWW Dont
    ... I'm experiencing an issue configuring rww to allow a few sales guys to ... where can I find some document online on how to configure rww to work. ... Is it manadatory to have an ISA server configured? ... said one was for the router and one for the server. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Wireless connects but only partially
    ... Can you browse the server? ... go into the router configuration and set it as an access point rather than a router. ... Make sure that MAC address filtering is either disabled, or correctly configured to the exact MAC address of the wireless card on the client PC. ... I recommend manually configuring WPA or WPA2 authentication. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Firewall problem? or router problem?
    ... I am very new to this, and so configuring ... > How do I tell the XP O/S not to do a router discovery? ... >> rules for the possible IPfrom the Linksys 11S4 and the device IP ... I use my work laptop and use AT&T's VPN software to make ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Cannot access Remote Web Workplace using non-uPnP router
    ... Configuring with UPnP isn't recommended anyway for security reasons. ... Manually configuring the router should be fine-what model is it? ... Perhaps the ports aren't open ... The error persists if I try to specifically access RWW via port 3389, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Remote Web Workplace and Router
    ... Consider configuring the router to only forward the ports you need (the ... address which in turn routes to your server behind the router. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)