Re: Probleem with port forwarding
- From: "shahin" <s_mortazave@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 31 Jan 2007 04:58:13 -0800
On 31 jan, 12:51, Leythos <V...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 03:40:07 -0800, shahin wrote:
I need your help on port forwarding on CISCOrouter,
I am new to configuring CISCO router, any way I did configuer my
router, now I can internet and send and recieve mail, so this part is
I did try to open these ports on the router; 25 ,22,443,4002
and I did forward these ports to one of my servers. but when I try to
telnet any of these port I get no anserw at all or when I try to
access my server (SBS 2003) with remote desktop (port 4002)no
connection is made.
I send you a copy of the router configuration,maybe some of you can
see some mistake in it.
Please let me know where is the problem. ( I did change the IP's for
RWW is 4125
Remote desktop is 3389
SMTP is 25
SSL is 443
FTP is 21 and 20, but it can also use ports > 1024 in some
spam999f...@xxxxxxxxxx (remove 999 for proper email address)- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -
- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht weergeven -
thanks for update,
but you didn't anserw my question, is the configuration ok? becuse I
can not telnet these ports.
- Prev by Date: Re: What do you think of 'sandbox' type of software?
- Next by Date: need help with configuration
- Previous by thread: Re: Probleem with port forwarding
- Next by thread: need help with configuration