- From: Wolfgang Kueter <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 11:13:44 +0100
Hi all !!
I'm looking for network intrusion detection system to connect with
iptables under RedHat 9.0
Any ideas ??!!
The Usenet Intrusion Detection System detected that you are running a
hopelessly outdated Linux distribution (RedHat 9.0). Update first, after
that consider using snort.
- From: Loki
- Prev by Date: Re: can not access mozilla firefox internet web site when norton security is on
- Next by Date: Re: The Classical Hour
- Previous by thread: Re: NIDS
- Next by thread: Point-of-Sale security