Re: Point-of-Sale security

John Mason Jr <notvalid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:12rcsqf4nspqve7
@news.supernews.com:

Since you are dealing with a network that has CC data
<https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/>

I would start with a detailed description of what each machine is
required to do, to perform it's tasks.

Remove anything from the machines that isn't required, only add network
access as required

build in strong authentication & authorization methods for remote access
, and local access

John

Thank you John.

  • Re: Sporadic IAS Authentication problems
    ... * Some times however, a physical reboot of the client laptop is required, ... *The remote access policy in IAS is set to grant access to the group 'Domain ... Proxy-Policy-Name = Use Windows authentication for all users ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.radius)
  • Cisco login and Windows 2003 SP1 IAS radius
    ... I have a Cisco router running with the following commands: ... aaa authentication login default group radius local ... This is the only Remote Access Policy I have, ... Fragment offset: 0 ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: Cisco login and Windows 2003 SP1 IAS radius
    ... aaa authentication login default group radius local ... This is the only Remote Access Policy I have, ... Time delta from previous packet: ... Fragment offset: 0 ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: Cisco login and Windows 2003 SP1 IAS radius
    ... aaa authentication login default group radius local ... This is the only Remote Access Policy I have, ... Time delta from previous packet: ... Fragment offset: 0 ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: Sporadic IAS Authentication problems
    ... ,1,4154,Use Windows authentication for all ... enabled on the matching remote access policy. ... That client laptop was able to authenicate and use ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.radius)